What are the things that can only be done in Wuhan, China?
- Attend a crowded show of a Chinese punk band playing bagpipes and meet people writing anarchist pamphlets in a squat in China.
- Listen to hundreds of students recitating and reading aloud their English texbooks facing a wall while another hundred is having military training on the other side.
- Visit eleven brand new and almost empty university campus in a single day.
- Watch some Chinese business man playing with a dragon kite for an hour on the banks of the Yangzi river.
- Taste the typical Wuhanese breakfast by going in a small backstreet behind a university in the early morning. Enjoy the crowd and the life there and just “get across the morning “ (guozao) with some delicious food ( hot noodles, tofu and eggs, etc.)
Only in Wuhan !
This text was originally published in quora.