2020 - Shenzhen, China
Cryptology is a private workshop and public art exhibition exploring energy, nature & technology.
Cryptology is a 2-days Private Workshop & Public Art Exhibition in Shenzhen (China) on nature, technology and the new energy culture. The first edition happened on Sat Jan 4 & Sun Jan 5 for the 10-year renewal of open hardware pioneer initiative Qi Hardware.
Topics that were discussed : health, energy practices, cooking, hardware manufacturing, nature, zerowaste, natural capital accounting, growing plants and products and people :)
The BTC Miner Arch - by Matt Hope
Ulva haagarphora by JP Renaud
Beginning of a Code of Conduct
- This is a BYOE event, meaning Bring Your Own Energy
- This is not a conference, unconference, or a summit.
- This is an active event, focused on doing. The final results are shown on the final day, as a public exhibition.
- This is not a retreat or conference, but a RECHARGE, both creatively and spirtually and mentally.
- The number one rule is to be happy.
- Be generous. Share.
- You get what you give.
- Participation in the private 2 days of building is capped at 88 people.
- The public event is open to the public.
- ALL AGES, towards a family event.
- Non-scammer only.
- Just keep growing!
- BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER